The Football

As the football enters the ground the players starts kicking it from here and there without thinking if football wants to play with them or not.

The life of a fresher in Indian IT companies is just like football, the moment you enter it , the people from RMG would start kicking you to dump you in some project.

The project managers do their part kicking them, shifting them from one project to another without asking them; what their wish is? Irrespective of fact that people have affinity, liking for some technology the managers would kick you throw you wherever they want.

History repeated itself in front of me today; my manager shifted one of the fresher who recently joined our team. I was astonished by the ability to grasp things among both of these girls, working along with us on our deliveries within just 10 days of their joining.

I came to know while interacting with them about their Passion for web technologies and web development. But this doesn't matter to people up the ladder. For them we are just resource, a way to show our names and bill the customer for 9.5 hours.

I wish i could stop my manager to repeat this all over, I wish I could say not to do what time has done with me, not to do it with Alekhya. Let her stay and work for the things for which she is passionate about.

I wish i had brains to understand the managers, I wish my manager could look deep inside our heart to know what we want. I wish we were not just "The Football"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views and comments below.

Thank You.