India win Cricket World Cup 2011

The day 2nd April 2011 has been written in golden letters of Indian history. Today for second time we have won the world cup. It has been long wait of 28 years since 1983 when India won it first time.



On this momentous occasion few things are coming to my mind so just wanted to jot them down.

A good guru can make lot of difference. Gary kristen the Indian coach has been great performer, who quietly made Indian team so strong that they are invincible today. Acha guru boht kismat walo ko milta hai and this bunch of Indian team has been lucky.



This worldcup we all owe to legendary Sachin Tendulkar. It has been 21 years since he is playing for India. His excellence in field and downtoearth nature off the field has left great influence on me. Everytime I see him or his kids I think how can anyone be so downtoearth. Giving great performance for India since ages. I thank god that I have able to see him playing in my lifetime. I have not seen him playing live but this is my next agenda to do. I pray god gives him fitness to play for long time to come.


Ability to remain calm under difficult to difficult situations , trusting your own capabilities is what we all should learn. Sachin is successful because he has dead set focus , he do what he loves , he passion to play cricket and thats why he is doing it for ages.

The greatest lesson which we all can learn from him is to do , work for what we are passionate about. 

One of the person worth mentioning is Indian captain Dhoni. A good leader can get magical things done from his team members. Leading by example , performing in best way and setting benchmarks has been greatest virtue of this guy. Abilty to admit mistakes made openly in front of all is one of the thing which I will like to learn from this chap.
I
A lot of hardwork is behind all this one moment , the sweat which they all have shed playing under the sun in strong sun for hours and hours is the reason for success.

In life things wont come easily for anyone , we have to work single minded towards our ultimate goal. The success is bound to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views and comments below.

Thank You.